Tickets will be sold at Wisma FAM during the following hours:
· Friday (14 Nov 2014) - 10am – 5pm
· Monday (17 Nov 2014) - 10am – 5pm
· Tuesday (18 Nov 2014) - 10am – 5pm
· Wednesday (19 Nov 2014) - 10am – 5pm
Details on the matches are as per below:
|Date||Match details||Venue||Time||Seating||Actual Price (SGD)||Discounted Price (SGD)||Discounted Price (RM)|
|23-Nov-14||Malaysia||vs||Myanmar||Jalan Besar Stadium||5.00pm||Grand Stand||26||23||60|
|26-Nov-14||Malaysia||vs||Thailand||Jalan Besar Stadium||5.00pm||Grand Stand||26||23||60|
|29-Nov-14||Singapore||vs||Malaysia||Sports Hub Stadium||8.00pm||CAT 3 Zone||28||25||65|
The Singaporean authorities have advised the following:
- All Malaysian fans must buy their tickets from the FAM
- Fans who come to Singapore without tickets will not be allowed entry into the Stadium.
- Fans must bring photo IDs with them as the authorities will be conducting ID checks.
- Bag checks will also be conducted. So fans are advised not to bring any restricted or prohibited items into the stadium. These will be taken away. (Some prohibited items such as flares and fireworks are also chargeable offences by Singapore law. If the fans do bring these items, then it is best to leave them on the coaches that they are travelling in.)
- Parking spaces at the National Stadium are limited and can only be pre-booked online. There are other parking lots nearby at Kallang Leisure Park Shopping Mall which is about a 5-7-minute walk to the National Stadium
- Alternatively, they can park near an MRT Station and take the train to the SportsHub (National Stadium).